I joined The Investor’s Podcast for the ninth time! I’m formally the Alec Baldwin of the present, however far much less good-looking. We continued our speak about inflation and learn how to navigate these troublesome instances. For those who missed the primary Masterclass on Inflation please test it out right here.
I hope you be taught one thing new from this:
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why inflation will likely be reasonable within the coming years.
- Why deflation is extra seemingly than hyperinflation.
- Whether or not velocity of cash is vital for inflation.
- Whether or not a adverse funds steadiness results in inflation.
- How do you embody inflation expectations in your retirement portfolio.
- What the optimum inflation or deflationary goal is.
- What would a deflationary world appear to be?
- Whether or not we’re getting into a interval of a “Fed name”.
- What the 2Y treasury is telling us.