On as we speak’s present, we’re joined by Fran Rodilosso, Head of Fastened Earnings ETF Portfolio Administration at VanEck
See right here for extra info and FAQs on the Fallen Angel ETF
On as we speak’s present, we focus on:
- How the fallen angel concept happened
- How the chance of default calculations work
- What occurs to a bond when it transitions from funding grade to excessive yield and vice versa
- Excessive yield vs the S&P 500
- Rising stars vs. fallen angels
- Being tactical with fastened revenue
Pay attention right here:
Try our t-shirts, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here:
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Administration, obtained compensation from the sponsor of this commercial. Inclusion of such commercials doesn’t represent or suggest endorsement, sponsorship or suggestion thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content material Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Administration or any of its staff. Investing in speculative securities entails the chance of loss. Nothing on this web site needs to be construed as, and will not be utilized in reference to, a suggestion to promote, or a solicitation of a suggestion to purchase or maintain, an curiosity in any safety or funding product.