Breakdown of Rocket’s overview rating
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower expertise: 10/10
Professionals and cons
- Low down cost requirement (as little as 3 % down)
- Customer support relating to new loans out there seven days every week by way of telephone or chat
- No brick-and-mortar areas
- Doesn’t provide USDA loans, dwelling fairness traces of credit score (HELOCs) or dwelling fairness loans
- Restricted details about lender charges out there on-line
Debtors trying to simply examine charges, be taught extra in regards to the mortgage course of and apply for a mortgage, all on-line.
Quicken Loans has an A+ ranking from the Higher Enterprise Bureau and Rocket Mortgage has a 3.8 ranking out of 5 stars from Trustpilot. Quicken Loans has obtained the very best buyer satisfaction rating from J.D. Energy for 11 consecutive years for mortgage origination, and for seven consecutive years for mortgage servicing.
Refinancing with Rocket Mortgage
After creating an account, you’ll be able to apply for a refinance by the Rocket Mortgage web site or app. As of July 2021, Rocket Mortgage’s refinance charges had been barely larger than the nationwide common for 30- and 15-year fixed-rate loans.
To find out a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Easy Greenback’s editorial group charges lenders on a scale of 1 to 5 stars based mostly on a wide range of elements regarding the lender’s services and products. The Easy Greenback’s companions compensate us, however our opinions are our personal, and associate relationships don’t affect our evaluations. Right here is our full methodology.