Printed on August 24, 2017
When you enroll in a Market plan, you should pay your first
to your medical insurance firm – not the Well being Insurance coverage Market® – so your medical protection can start. For those who’ve already paid your premium, you’ll be able to test in case your medical insurance is lively on-line or in your plan supplies to ensure your medical insurance has began:
IMPORTANT Proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums
Be sure you proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums to your medical insurance firm on time. They might finish your protection in case you fall behind.
Confirm your enrollment on-line
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click on in your title within the high proper and choose “My purposes & protection” from the dropdown.
- Choose your accomplished utility below “Your present purposes.”
- Right here you’ll see a abstract of your protection. Your protection begin date is dependent upon if you enrolled or modified plans.
- For those who don’t see your abstract or nonetheless aren’t positive you’ve completed enrollment, name your insurance coverage firm. They’ll verify when you have enrolled and paid your first premium.
Examine your medical insurance enrollment supplies
- Your plan will ship you a membership package deal with enrollment supplies and a medical insurance card as proof of your insurance coverage.
- Fastidiously overview these, and look by way of your plan’s supplier listing to see the place you may get care.
- You’ll use the cardboard if you get well being care providers, so hold it in a secure place.
- For those who didn’t obtain a card, name your insurer to see in case you ought to have acquired one already and to ensure your protection is efficient. You will discover your insurer’s telephone quantity on their web site.
Need to change your medical insurance plan? For those who’d like to alter your plan, you are able to do so now provided that you expertise a qualifying life occasion — like shedding different protection, having a child, or getting married — and apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval.