I joined Dr. Daniel Crosby on the Normal Deviations podcast for a large ranging dialogue about portfolio administration and navigating the conspiracy theories of the monetary markets.
This one’s brief and candy at simply over half-hour. We coated numerous floor and Daniel is a good host. Verify out his podcast right here.
Tune in to listen to:
– What’s “all period investing” and what behavioral upside may this strategy have for traders?
– How will you higher arrange a bucketing strategy to replicate these investments’ time horizons?
– What in regards to the tendency forever horizons to change into at this time within the face of behavioral strain – how can we defend ourselves from this?
– Why is the parable that “China owns the USA” always perpetuated?
– Lots of people assume quantitative easing is simply printing cash – why is that this a fable?
– Are governmental actions, or lack thereof, partially guilty for the place we’re at with inflation for the time being?
– Are we on the cusp of dropping reserve forex standing or is that this a fable?
– Why does Cullen assume there ought to be extra nuance across the “purchase and maintain” precept?
– What are some pragmatic functions and implications of the monetary myths that Cullen has busted on at this time’s episode?